duminică, octombrie 26, 2008

The power of a smile

This is about the things we forget -we forget to do, we forget that it matters and we forget to give. Is that difficult?

Maybe not, but in most of the times, all we give is headeaches and other stuff. We forget that a simple smile counts more then a gift (for some of us).

 I was asking myself why do I feel so good when I make a person smile, why do i feel so good when a person makes me smile, when i forget to think about my problems, when i'm happy.

Eh... me and my thoughts… It's about how some people forget that it's more important for you and your friends to give up the bad stuff and bring forward the things that come from your soul, like the smile, a simple smile.

There's allways something in the way, but this doesn't matter… I'm happy when i smile, I'm happy when I make people smile, I'm happy because I can make people smile, just like you, and I want to… it's just the thing named “smile". (Don't say that when you make her smile you're heart isn't rising like hell! Come on, don't say that her smile doesn't become yours) && (Don't say that when you are with your friends/family…).

The thing that is interesting in a smile is that it's a smile. It's fast, it's easy, it's… you name the thing. I just need it sometimes. It's the way i remember people - i think of their "smile". Eh..i was cought many times dreaming away and thinking about "za smile", where za is her, them, our, far away, mountain… Just a note: i like beeing cought...the radar proves that.

Well, sometimes it's not the way i want it, and sometimes i make people cry, that's another part of me, but…
If you don't make people smile, try again!

2 comentarii:

  1. You have a very strange way of showing people that you want to make them smile. Your thinking is good but when it comes to real life ..things are a little bit different. And someone must have melt your heart with her smile for you to write this post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. ..it has only heated my hart..strange is life..and i live

    RăspundețiȘtergere